You must share an app with a App Builder user for that user to have access to it.
- On the Navigation toolbar, click Design Studio .
- In the Design Studio pane, in the Projects section, select an app.If you have a project or folder with multiple apps that you want to share, select the project or folder to share all of its contents with the same users.
- Click , and choose Share.
- In the Share [App Name] dialog box, click the Share With field and select the check box for each user who must have access to the content.
- To display a message to users who access the content, for Message, type a message.
- Click OK.
Last modified: Thursday December 06, 2018