Install the Edit In Excel plugin
Install the Edit In Excel plugin to edit grid data in spreadsheets and save the changes back to Supply Chain Planning.
- The Edit In Excel Plugin is available for Windows only.
- You must have administrator privileges on your machine to install the plugin.
Your machine must have a spreadsheet application associated with the XLS and XLSX file types.
- In the application header, click , and choose Download Edit In Excel Plugin.
A self-extracting archive named SCP Edit In Excel Plugin.exe is downloaded to your machine.
- Double-click the executable.
A dialog box asking for confirmation before installing an unverified app is displayed.
- Click Install anyway.
A dialog box asking if you want to allow the app to make changes to your device is displayed.
- Click Yes.
A dialog box asking if you want to install the app is displayed.
- Click Install.
The plugin is installed to the following location on your machine:
- Click OK to close the installation dialog box.
- Access the Windows Control Panel.
- Open the Programs and Features item.
- In the list of installed programs, select Edit in Excel Plugin.
- Click Uninstall/Change.
The Edit in Excel Plugin Maintenance dialog box is displayed.
- Ensure Remove the application from this computer is selected.
- Click OK.
The program registration is deleted.
- In Windows Explorer, delete the following directory:
C:\Program Files (x86)\LLamasoft\SCP Edit In Excel Plugin
Last modified: Tuesday August 21, 2018