Specify grid column properties
- Access the properties for the Grid widget.
- On the Columns tab of the Grid Properties dialog box, for the column that you want to adjust, click .
The Column Properties dialog box is displayed.
- On the General tab, for Display Format, click .
The Value Formatting dialog box is displayed.
- Adjust any of the following:
- For Format, type the format that you want to use.
- Select the Show k/mil check box to display the unit of measure.
- For Thousands Value Format, type a value.
- For Millions Value Format, type a value.
- For Trim Trailing Zeros, choose one of the following:
- Except When Shown As k/mil
- Only When Shown As k/mil
- Click OK.
- For Alignment, choose one of the following:
- For Tooltip, type the text that you want to display.
- If you want to specify a condition for editing the column values, for Column Is Editable If, click , and then construct the query as necessary.
- Select the Show CSV as Spark-line to create a sparkle line.
- On the Validation tab, for Validation, choose one of the following:
- Select From Predefined List
- User Input Within Defined Rules
- Click OK to close the Column Properties dialog box..
- Click OK to close the Grid Properties dialog box.
- Near the top of the Design Studio pane, click Save Changes.
Last modified: Wednesday September 26, 2018