Add a connection
- On the Navigation toolbar, click Connection Manager .
- At the top of the Connection Manager pane, click Add Connection .
- In the Connection Details section, provide the following information:
- Connection Name — a name for the connection.
- Database Server — the name of the database server.
- Database Name — the database name.
- User Id — a user ID with access to the database.
- Password — the password for the specified user ID.
- If you want to turn on integrated security, select the Integrated Security check box.
- In the Join Matching Options section, if you want the connection to use foreign key matching, select the Use Foreign Key Matching check box.
- If you want the connection to use name based matching, select the Use Name Based Matching check box.
- To test the connection, click Test Connection.
- Click Save Connection.
Last modified: Monday March 12, 2018