Add, edit, or delete grid data
Apps are configurable to allow the editing of data in grids.
- Do any of the following:
To Do this Edit the value in a cell
- Click the cell and type the new value.
Add a row
- On the Grid widget toolbar, click Add Row.
A new row is displayed at the top of the grid.
- Type the value.
Delete one or more rows
- On the left side of the grid, select the check box for each row that you want to delete.
- On the Grid widget toolbar, click Delete Selected Rows.
Update all of the records in the grid
- On the Grid widget toolbar, click Bulk Update.
- In the Bulk Update dialog box, type the new value.
- Click OK.
- On the Grid widget toolbar, click Save Changes.
- If necessary, install the Edit in Excel plugin.
- On the Grid widget toolbar, click Edit in Excel.
The data is opened in the default spreadsheet editor on your machine.
- Update the data as necessary.Before you can edit the data in Excel, you may need to do the following to remove the worksheet protection:
- Right-click the worksheet tab, and click Unprotect Sheet.
- Save and close the spreadsheet.
In Supply Chain Planning, the Grid widget is updated with your changes.
Last modified: Wednesday September 19, 2018