- Consider adopting an app development model comprised of at least three distinct stages:
- Development — you are creating or modifying your app.
- Quality assurance testing — testers are using your app and sending you their results.
- Release — any issues discovered during the testing phase are resolved and your app is in use in a production environment.
- Spend short periods of time doing development work and then go back to your stakeholders with your changes for feedback.
- Try to keep intervals between the development of a feature and stakeholder interaction with the feature to no longer than two weeks.
Stay focused on making all of the features of your app work successfully. Avoid spending a disproportionate amount of development time trying to perfect one part of the app.
Last modified: Thursday December 06, 2018