Create a custom error message
You can display an error message when an action doesn't complete successfully.
- Create a branching macro flow that includes a path where an action fails to complete.
- Add an Error action to the failure path.
- In the Error Properties dialog box, on the Configure tab, type the text that your want to display for the error message.
- Click the link that begins the failure path, and choose Edit the Link.
- In the Link Properties dialog box, for Condition, choose Action Failed.
Last modified: Thursday May 03, 2018