You can copy an entire app or an individual app board. If a copied app contains navigation links between app boards, you must update the links for the new instance of the app.
- On the Navigation toolbar, click Design Studio .
- In the Design Studio pane, in the Projects section, select an app or app board.
- Click , and select Copy.
- Do one of the following:
- If copying an app, select the project into which you want to copy the app.
- If copying an app board, select the app into which you want to copy the app board.
- Click , and select Paste.
A new instance of the app or app board is created.
- If necessary, update any navigation links.
Last modified: Thursday December 06, 2018