- On the Navigation toolbar, click Design Studio.
- Locate and select the app board that includes the instance of a widget for which you want to specify context sensitivity options.
The app board layout is displayed.
- On the upper right side of the widget title bar, click Edit .
The widget properties dialog box is displayed.
- For Context Sensitivity, choose Custom, and then click .
- In the Context Sensitivity Properties dialog box, adjust or provide information for the following:
- Receives context — receive context from other widgets.
- Internally from this appboard only — receive context only from other widgets on the same app board.
- Via context name — receive context only from a widget with the specified name.
- Can obtain context from providers further up the chain — receive context from other providers.
- Refresh automatically when context changes — automatically refresh the data displayed using this widget when the context changes.
- Ignore empty context — disregard empty context.
- Provides context — provide context for other widgets.
- Internally from this appboard only — provide context only for other widgets on the same app board.
- Via context name — provide context only for a widget with the specified name.
- Click OK to close the Context Sensitivity Properties dialog box.
- Click OK to close the widget properties dialog box.
- Near the top of the Design Studio pane, click Save Changes .
Last modified: Thursday December 06, 2018